Are you raising puggles?

Whether its puggles, retrievers, rottweilers, or chihuahuas, everyone can testify that raising puppies is not easy. My blog is here to help you feel more at home when raising your crazy puppies!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Treat time

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

This quote is super cute and true. I have Ronnie in intermediate dog training at PetSmart and Mabee is in beginner training, even though she's older. They have been doing pretty well, but I definitely need to practice with them more.  Of course they do amazing when they know treats are involved. One night I was giving them both treats after having them Sit & Stay, they both knew how much the other one received and it was definitely a challenge to keep them happy. I'm only doing training separately from now on. They're too crazy. Ronnie is the super crazy one who jumps in Mabee's face and tries to get every treat I give to Mabee. Poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment