Are you raising puggles?

Whether its puggles, retrievers, rottweilers, or chihuahuas, everyone can testify that raising puppies is not easy. My blog is here to help you feel more at home when raising your crazy puppies!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ronnie is Healing Well

Little Ronnie had her spay surgery 1 week ago from today. She is healing well and I finally took her cone off on Monday morning. I was able to take Maybelline and Ronnie to the dog park every day since Saturday so they've been completely calmer than usual. I have made a commitment to take them to the dog park every morning. They love it and it really helps to keep them calm throughout the day. Of course I have to walk them too. I am letting you know Ronnie is healing well because I think it's important every dog gets fixed.

Ronnie's surgery went really well and we had no issues. We have the Banfield Wellness Plans so both our dogs receive awesome preventative care through Banfield at PetSmart. The cost is about $30 each and its totally worth it. I pay about $360 per year for each dog which can be racked up in just one visit to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment